Friday, August 17, 2012

Guest Post: Wendy's Top 5 MAC Neutral Eyeshadows for Fall!

Today's Lovely Guest:


 Hi, I'm Wendy from Fashionable Heart! Emily asked me to do a guest blog and I jumped at the chance. This is my first time doing a guest blog, so I'm pretty excited about it and hope it is worthy. I thought I would share my favorite neutral eyeshadows from MAC that are perfect for fall! 



Top row: Tempting, Romp, and Woodwinked. Bottom row: Satin Taupe and Sable. Satin Taupe is probably my favorite MAC eyeshadow of all time and I feel like it can work on just about anyone. It's so beautiful as an all-over eye color! These are all so easy to use as just lid colors or crease colors. And if you have blue eyes like me, you need to own Woodwinked because it really makes them stand out! Hope you guys enjoyed my guest post! :)

2 comments:

  1. These look like all of my favourite kind of colours! I already have Satin Taupe but I'll have to check out the rest :)
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Seonaid- Ah, I love Satin Taupe. It just screams autumn for me. :) I think Sable would look fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome but please be respectful and don't leave a link to your blog, anyone can find it by just clicking on your profile, and be sure to check back as I always try my best to reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...